This article explains, how to create simulcast to your Youtube account.
To create a simulcast, Please follow the steps,
- Login to 5centsCDN console.
- Select the pull/push/scheduled playlist under live streams.
- Click the manage button (You can also create simulcast under Live stream>simulcast)
- Scroll down the page and click the “Add Platform” button.
- Select “Youtube“
- On the redirected page, you can connect to your Youtube account.
- You need to allow all the required permissions.
- In the next step, you need to specify the title, description, privacy, and category of your live stream.
- Click the “update” button.
- Once the source is up, The live streaming will start in your Youtube account.