If you want to use your own Cname in place of 5centsCDN in playback URL, then must verify your domain name.
To verify the domain, please follow the steps,
- Login to 5centsCDN console.
- Select “Domain Verification” under “Account“
- In the redirected page, Click the green plus button.
- Provide the domain name in the specified column and click the save button.
- In the redirected page, you will get the following details
- Add the following TXT record to your DNS (If you need to specify the TXT type in your DNS, You can specify the type as PLAIN).
- After that, click the verify button.
- If verification is successful then you will get this message “Well done! You have successfully verified your domain”
A TXT record (short for text record) is an informational DNS record used to associate arbitrary text with a host or other name. TXT records are most commonly used to verify domain ownership, SSL verification, and email sender policies, such as SPF records and DMARC policies.
For creating the TXT record set in your DNS, You can refer below mentioned links.