Upload your files to a space that you can access via HTTPS using the OpenStack Swift API, or the S3 API. Objects have a software layer that manages metadata, access permissions, and intelligent behaviors directly at the data level. It is a perfect place to store your static files and use them from your application, or simply make them accessible on the web.
How to Login to OpenStack Horizon?
- Login to 5centsCDN console.
- Go to Zones and select HTTP Push or VoD push zone.
- Click the Manage button of your Push zone.
- On the redirected page, click FTP / OpenStack Details.
- Select OPENSTACK option.
- Click the Horizon URL to get the log-in page.
- The login credentials such as Domain, Username, and Password are available in the console.
- Click the Login button.
How to upload files via OpenStack Horizon?
- Login to Openstack Horizon.
- Click the Project option on the left side of the window.
- Click Containers from Object Store.
- Click the container name(Same as the username or FTP name).
- Now you can click the upload icon to upload your files.
- Once the file is uploaded, you can go back to your Push zone files manager to verify the files.