The 5centsCDN player provides stream-based bandwidth usage. You can follow the steps,
- Login to 5centsCDN control panel.
- Go to PLAYERS and select 5centsCDN Player.
- Click the Analytics option.
- On the redirected page, you can specify the starting and ending date in the Report Period.
- In Granularity, you can specify the time interval. for example, you can set 1minutes, 5 minutes, or 15 minutes.
- To get the stream-based report you can use the following options,
- Resources: In this field, you select the stream name that you want to get the report.
- Title: You can select the title from the field. In the case of the ABR stream, you can use this option to get the report of different qualities.
- Tags: If you embed any tags in your player then you can search the analytics based on the tag.
- Now you can see the analytics in the same window. Please refer to the video tutorial for more information.