Now you can stream your live content from your encoder to the scheduled playlist. The scheduled playlist stops the scheduled files and streams the live content from the encoder. Once the encoder stopped the scheduled videos will start to stream again.
To enable this feature, please follow the steps
To create a scheduled playlist, Please refer to this article
- Login to 5centsCDN console.
- Go to Scheduled Playlist under Live Streams.
- Click the Manage button of your Scheduled Playlist.
- On the redirected page, Click the Stream Info option.
- Put a tick mark in the option “Publish Enabled” and click the Save button.
- Now you will get the Encoder Credentials option in the same page.
- Copy the credentials from the console and paste it on your encoder settings.
- Now you can start the encoding and test the preview in the console.
For more information, you can watch the video tutorial