In simple DNS, we can enable CDN proxy for A, AAAA, or CNAME records. Please follow the steps
- Login to 5centsCDN console.
- Go to SimpleDNS.
- Click the Manage button of your DNS.
- On the redirected page, you can see all the records. You can also create new records here.
- Find the A, AAAA, or CNAMES record that you want to enable the Proxy option.
- You can see DNS Only in the Proxy Status section of your record. Simply click the DNS Only option.
- You can see a pop-up window. Here you can create a zone. The details are explained below
Zone Type: Select HTTP or VOD.
Optimize For: You can select HTTP, HLS/DASH Live or HLS/DASH VOD
SSL: Select the SSL type.
Cache Settings: Configure the cache settings here.
Source Scheme: Select the source is HTTP or HTTPS.
Source Port: Specify the source Port number.
- Click the Enable button.
- A pull zone created. You can go to HTTP/VoD section and check the pull zone. The deployment usally takes upto 15mins.
For more details, you can check the video tutorial