We have implemented a new feature for creating VoD thumbnail. You can create VoD thumbnail images through file transcoding. To create VoD thumbnail images, Please follow the steps.
- Login to 5centsCDN console.
- Move to File Transcoding.
- Select “Global Preset Profile” option.
- Create a new profile or you can edit an existing profile.
- At the bottom of the page, you can see the option “Thumbnail Settings“.
- You can select the mode as Fixed or Interval and set the time. If you choose the fixed option, you will get only one thumbnail image (In specified time)
- If you choose the Interval option, you will get corresponding images of the specified interval of time.
- Click the save button.
- Go to Zones> HTTP/VoD push> File manager.
- Click any file name and click the transcode option.
- Select the preset profile.
- After the completion of the transcoding job. You will get thumbnail images in the file manager
The steps are visualized below,