You can use our HTTP Pull Zone to easily accelerate your website content.
To create a Pull Zone and Implement Web Acceleration follow the below instructions:
Log into your 5centsCDN Dashboard.
- On the left side, under Zones, click on HTTP drop-down menu and select PULL.
- Click on the Green Plus Button which is located at the top of the extreme right corner.
- Provide your static website URL which needs to be accelerated at the Your Origin Server Hostname.
- You can set your custom CNAME that can be used to retrieve your content so that the request will be redirected to our CDN. To make this happen you need to contact your DNS provider and add the custom CNAME in the DNS record to redirect the same to our CDN.
- Under Cache Settings, you can set the cache expiry period as required.
- Ignore Query String: When enabled, this option will treat each of the uploaded files with Query Strings as a separate cacheable file.
- Origin IP Resolution configures your zone to use a different IP address for your origin server.
- By setting the Bandwidth Limiter you can limit the speed based on the ‘Rate’ value after reaching a specified Bandwidth Limit.
- Click on the Create Button.