We have some default player skins available in the console. You can also create player skins for a more attractive design. Please follow the steps.
- Login to 5centsCDN control panel.
- Go to the PLAYERS section and select 5centsCDN.
- Click the Player list option.
- Click the green plus button to create a new skin.
- Provide a name for the skin and click the add button.
- On the redirected page, you can configure the player skin. The options are listed below
- Player Setup
-> Show skin on player initializes -Enable/Disable
-> Show Picture-in-Picture button -Enable/Disable
-> AutoPlay on start -Enable/Disable
-> Muted on start -Enable/Disable
-> Show Concurrent Viewers -Enable/Disable
- Skin Setup
You can select the skin template from the options
- Color Setup
-> Primary Color
-> Secondary Color
- Logo / Branding Setup
You can add your logo using the player. We can also set up the logo via filter option.
-> Logo – You can upload your logo here or you can add a logo URL.
-> Logo Position – Select the logo Position, Width, Height, Opacity and FadeDelay
-> Logo HideOnReady – Enable this option if you need it.
- Poster Setup
You can upload the poster image/Thumbnail image here
- Click the Save button.
You can refer to the video tutorial for more information.